Yujuan Zhou was born in Anhui, China in 1992. In June 2018, she completed her Ph.D. from Zhejiang University under the direction of Prof. Feihe Huang. From October 2015 to April 2016, she visited the group of Prof. Andrew I. Cooper at the University of Liverpool. From July 2018 to now, she is a postdoctoral fellow with Prof. Feihe Huang at Zhejiang University. In October 2019, she joined the group of Prof. Jonathan R. Nitschke at the University of Cambridge as a visiting researcher supported by Zhejiang University.
Selected publication lists:
1. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.;* Zhao, R.; Huang, F.* Supramolecular-Macrocycle-Based Crystalline Organic Materials. Adv. Mater. 2019, 1904824.
2. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.;* Zhao, R.; Huang, F.* “Cis–Trans Selectivity of Haloalkene Isomers in Nonporous Adaptive Pillararene Crystals” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019, 141, 11847-11851.
3. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.;* Zhao, R.; Li, E.; Huang, F.* “Cyclic Ether Contaminant Removal from Water Using Nonporous Adaptive Pillararene Crystals via Host−Guest Complexation at the Solid-Solution Interface” Research 2019, 2019, 5406365.
4. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.; Huang, F.* “A Dual Redox-Responsive Supramolecular Amphiphile
Fabricated by Selenium-Containing Pillar  arene-Based Molecular Recognition” Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 12856-12859.
5. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.; Huang, F.* “A Redox-Responsive Selenium-Containning Pillararene-Based Macrocyclic Amphiphile: Synthesis, Controllable Self-Assembly in Water, and Application in Controlled Release” Chem. Commun. 2017, 53, 8364-8367.
6. Zhou, Y.; Jie, K.; Huang, F.* “A Redox-Responsive Supramolecular Amphiphile Fabricated by Selenium-Containing Pillararene-Based Host-Guest Recognition” Org. Chem. Front.
2017, 4, 2387-2391.