You-Quan Zou completed his Ph.D. studies in 2014 under the supervision of Professor Wen-Jing Xiao at Central China Normal University. From November 2014 to October 2017 he worked as an Alexander von Humboldt postdoctoral fellow with Professor Thorsten Bach at the Technische Universität München. He then took up a SAERI postdoctoral position with Professor David Milstein at the Weizmann Institute of Science from November 2017 until October 2019. Currently, he is working as a SAERI postdoctoral researcher with Professor Jonathan Nitschke at the University of Cambridge.
1. Zou, Y.-Q.; von. Wolff, N.; Anaby, A.; Xie, Y.; Milstein, D.* Nat. Catal. 2019, 2, 415–422.
2. Zou, Y.-Q.; Chakraborty, S.; Nerush, A.; Oren, D.; Diskin-Posner, Y.; Ben-David, Y.; Milstein, D.* ACS Catal. 2018, 8, 8014–8019.
3. Zhou, Q.-Q.†; Zou, Y.-Q.†; Lu, L.-Q.*; Xiao, W.-J.* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 1586–1604. († first co-authorship)
4. Zou, Y.-Q.*; Hormann, F. M.; Bach, T.* Chem. Soc. Rev. 2018, 47, 278–290.
5. Zou, Y.-Q.; Chen, J.-R.; Xiao, W.-J.* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 11701–11703.
6. Zou, Y.-Q.; Chen, J.-R.; Liu, X.-P.; Lu, L.-Q.; Davis, R. L.; Jørgensen, K. A.*; Xiao, W.-J.* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 784–788.
7. Zou, Y.-Q.; Lu, L.-Q.; Fu, L.; Chang, N.-J.; Rong, J.; Chen, J.-R.; Xiao, W.-J.* Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 7171–7175.